Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Day After Halloween!!!!!!!!!

Happy day after Halloween, I hope you all had as much fun as we did last night. Micheal and I have been begging mom and dad for months to let us go trick or treating by ourselves this year. They have always said that we were too young to go by ourselves but this year they not only let us they talked to Jeremy's parents and Molly's parents and they got to come over too. 
 
Molly arrived first wearing her new witch costume. I love her costume especially the spider design on the leggings she has to go with it. 
 

Next Jeremy got here, he and Michael are going as Star Fleet officers from the original Star Trek show. I think they have all the dialog of that show memorized as often as they watch it. LOL









I had found some nice big Halloween bags for each of us so we decided which one we each wanted. 











 
 
We did have a list of rules we had to follow but they were really good rules that we were going to do already. Things like staying together and having our flashlights stuff like that. They also made a list of the houses we could go to and gave us a time to be back. It was a little colder than we expected so we actually got home early.




 


Look at all the candy I got though in such a short time. 
I love M&M's what candy do you like the best?












Then after we changed we stayed up and watched all the scary movies we could find. We had all gathered up all the movies we had on hand then we also found some that were playing on the TV too. Then we watched a couple on Netflix too. I love scary movies, I think The Shining is my favorite, what's your favorite scary movie? Maybe we could watch it next time.

Molly and I fell asleep on the couch together before the boys did though. But that just meant we got up first and got to make ourselves some breakfast without them.

I hope the boys get up soon though because mom said that the new puppy we are getting is ready to come home. We are all going to go pick her up later today. I will try to post some pictures of her soon. Her name is Cocoa and she is a brown lab.

Talk to you later!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment