Sunday, January 25, 2015

Chelsea is here!!!!

I am so happy my cousin Chelsea is finally here. She arrived this morning and we had beautiful weather for once. I think even the weather is happy she is here! LOL

I waited by the door and greeted her on the front porch before she even got in the house!




Anyway she is really tired, it was a really long flight and mom says she has jet lag. I think she is planning to sleep most of today. Mom says she will be starting school on Wednesday to give her a couple of days to get used to being here.

She loved her new room. She was so happy with the pink walls and we found her a bed that is black and pink along with a nightstand that is black. She said that was the colors she wanted- bright pink and glossy black. She even loved the bedspread and pillows I found for her I found for her! 


 

She brought me some cookies that are shaped like the Eiffel Tower and she brought macarons for mom and dad. Mom said that Michael and I can each have one too. I am really excited to try them. Chelsea says that macarons are her new favorite cookie that was why she got some for mom and dad. Mom says if Chelsea likes them that much she will find a recipe for us so we can make some soon!




Chelsea had so many suitcases but I guess pretty much everything she owns is in them. They have moved so much that she says she has just gotten rid of almost everything else. 

 

Her dad surprised her by sending a really cool picture of the Eiffel Tower for her wall. He had shipped it so it would be here late last week. We had it sitting in her room waiting for her. She just has to decide where she wants to hang it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment