Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Exciting News


I am so excited, so much is happening around our house right now.

First how do you like my new wall color?? I love the new purple color, mom let me choose what color I wanted. 

 


Michael is getting a whole new room but that is okay because of the reason. He is getting to move to the extra room in the basement. He is really happy about it and since he and Jeremy make so much noise so am I! LOL

The reason for his move and why I am so happy is that our cousin, Chelsea is going to come and live with us. 

 

She and I are only 6 weeks apart in age and we have always been really close. Up until a couple of years ago she and her dad (my Uncle Mike) used to come to visit us several times a year. Then he got transferred to the east coast and they haven't had a chance to visit since. Thank goodness for our cell phones and video chat we text several times a day and chat almost every day. 

 

Well, Uncle Mike got an offer for a new job but it is in Europe and it will mean even more travel and moving.

Chelsea told me she is so tired of moving, when she comes to live here and starts school with me it will be the 17th school she has been to! In third grade she went to 4 schools in one school year.

Mom asked her what color she wanted her new room and she didn't even have to think before she picked pink. She has been dreaming of a room she can have just the way she wants it.

Mom and I have been shopping for some things for Chelsea's room and when she gets here will be able to get everything else.

Right now she and Uncle Mike are visiting Paris so she can see where he will be living for a while.

I can't wait until she gets here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment