Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shoe Shopping


Mom and I did some damage at the local shoe store sale and I just had to try them all on and show you before I start my homework.



We may have gone a bit overboard but I love shoes and they were on sale....










Oh dear, it looks like the boxes all fell off my bed when I turned my back.












These black flats are so comfortable and they will go with so many outfits. I can't wait to wear them.













After we decided on the black ones mom saw the gray pair and they were so pretty I wanted them too. 
 







Then I saw the same shoes came in purple too, my favorite color. I had to have these, I think they look really cute with the dress I have on today!





These tan shoes will be so nice when spring and summer get here. They are super comfy and look really cute. 





 








I love these denim sneakers, they will be so cute with cut-offs this summer. I am really looking forward to some warmer weather. 



 
 

And lastly these boots will keep my feet warm in the cold weather we have now. 



 

Here are all my new shoes lined up! I can't wait to wear all of them but I guess I had better get my homework done first.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing the idea and instructions. -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete