Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Beautiful Spring Saturday

It was so nice out today I decided to grab a snack, a book, my MP3 player and my skateboard and go enjoy it.



I went to my favorite spot and just sat and read my book and listened to some music for a while. It was so nice to even just sit and listen to the birds.






 
 I may have even dozed off for a couple of minutes. LOL










After a while I packed my stuff back into my backpack and started off for home.














On the way home I found a nice shady spot to stop and sit down to enjoy my snack. It sure felt good to get out of the hot sun. I can't believe how hot it is today. It was so cold just a couple of weeks ago. 



 

As I got close to the tree at the end of our road I started to hear a buzzing sound. It kept getting louder and louder. At first I wasn't sure what it was then I realized it was all the bees swarming around the sweet smelling flowers on the tree. They do smell wonderful and they are so pretty to look at too.












I walked the rest of the way home a lot slower than I had going out partly because it was getting pretty hot out but also because it was just so nice to look around at the beautiful day.




Do you see the bee on this yellow flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment