Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cooking Carrots


Mom said she was really busy tonight and asked if Chelsea and I would please cook the vegetable for dinner. She had bought some nice fresh carrots and suggested we look in the recipe file for her recipe for Glazed Carrots since everyone likes them and they are really easy.


When we got to the kitchen we decided to first have a snack of some baby carrots. Need to make sure we get enough veggies, right??









While I looked for the recipe Chelsea washed some of the carrots in the sink.













Then we had to divide the jobs. We finally decided I would peel and Chelsea would cut the carrots up.









Now it was time to cook the carrots in the pan on the stove. I watched the carrots while Chelsea cleaned up.
















Yummmm, they smell and look delicious, I hope dinner is soon now. I wonder what else mom has planned???

No comments:

Post a Comment