Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Allison's Journal: I'm having a Halloween Party!!

I am so excited I just had to share the news, mom said I could have a Halloween party next week!

I have been asking for a long time- it seems like ages anyway. And she finally agreed to it.

We picked up paper plates and invitations today on the way home from my skating lesson. 

I love the plates we got they are going to really to set the stage I think.

Mom says I can get some decorations this weekend but since I loved the plates soooo much she let me get them today.

On the way back from getting the invitations and paper plates we passed the new bakery. They had just put some Halloween Whoopie Pies in the window and they looked sooo good, and I was sooo hungry from skating that I begged mom to get some so we can taste them. I told her it was her fault she should know better than let me walk in front of the bakery after skating practice. LOL

I got busy with the invitations as soon as I got home
Anyway as soon as I got home I filled out the invitations so I can take them to school tomorrow and hand them out to my friends. I hope they can all come. It will be lots of fun.

1 done, lots more to do

aren't they cute??



I love these paper plates!



Now I need to think about a menu..... I think pizza and soda and maybe Chelsea and I make a bat shaped cake. Oh, and I hope mom will pick up some more of these whoopie pies they are yummy.


I need to look at the decorations too, I think we have some left from last year. And I know Micheal wants to get some pumpkins this weekend too so we can use those.


So much to do in the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment