Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Party- Allison's Journal

There are so many things to do to get ready for a party. First I had to get all the invitations ready and delivered. I gave them to all my friends but I don't think everyone can come. I know that there are other parties going on that night and there is a big dance competition out of town so Jennifer probably won't make it. Her mom said she would bring her if they get home in time.

Jazmine is going to be here and of course Molly and Jeremy. At least Michael, Chelsea and I will have fun no matter who else can come.

When we got home from school yesterday Chelsea and I baked and decorated a cake that looks like a bat. It is sooo cool I can't wait to eat it at the party.

This morning I worked really hard getting everything ready. I put the candy we got for trick or treaters into the candy bowl.



I put the whoopie pies that mom picked up at the bakery onto the board with our cake. I wonder if anyone would notice if I ate this one?? I'd better not, they are for the party.











I made up a plate of veggies, I even put some peanut butter in some of the celery. That is Jazmine's favorite snack.













I put some cans of Coke into a big tub of ice so it will stay cold. Dad put it out in the garage to stay cold. He says he will dump off any water from the ice melting and add more ice just before the party.








I put out some licorice onto a plate.















Then I got all the paper plates set out for the party.











Mom called the pizza place and ordered the pizza to be delivered just before the party starts.

Now I need to go get my costume on!

While I was getting ready for the party Chelsea put up some decorations in the kitchen. I think they look really cute what do you think?


Michael tried to sneak some candy out of the bowl but we all caught him. Jeremy came in just about then.


















Also while I was getting ready Dad brought the bucket of soda back into the kitchen and the pizza came! It looks so good, I love Canadian Bacon and Pineapple pizza. 

















Jazmine got a ride from Molly's mom so they got here at the same time.



Jennifer called me on her way home from her dance competition and said that her mom said they would be early enough that she could come by for a while. She even had time to get her costume on before she arrived.











The bat cake and the whoopie pies were a huge hit, I wish all of you could have been here to enjoy the party with us.

We all had a good time eating and talking. We played some board games and watched scary movies. I forgot to take pictures after we ate, sorry but next time I will try to remember.

We do want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween!!






No comments:

Post a Comment