Monday, May 30, 2016

Doll Size Crackers




This week I am showing you how to make some crackers for your dolls. These are loosely based on some crackers I remember having as a child. I have no idea of what they were or even a solid memory of what they looked like. This project is just based on a very vague memory. But you could use another color of clay and a different shaped cutter and make a totally different (but just as cute and yummy) kind of cracker for your favorite dolls.

I used equal parts of Premo Ecru and Sculpey Beige clays to get a mixture that I felt was what I was looking for. I recommend using the colors of clay you find and play with mixing colors to see how they mix together. You could also find a clay in a color that is close to what you want and call it good.

I mixed in some black sand because these crackers I am remembering had black pepper in them. I remember that because I don't like black pepper and I loved these crackers. My mom was so surprised when I ate so many of them. LOL

Whatever shape you choose to cut your crackers in try to make them around ¾” in size to look right for the dolls.




Whatever color or shape you make them I know your dolls will love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment