Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Doll Size Breakfast Sandwiches






This week I thought I would make the dolls a quick breakfast they could grab and eat on the run. After all I'm sure they are just as busy as the rest of us at this time of year.

The sandwich starts with a quick and easy English muffin made of an off white color clay. I used Original Sculpey but any off white clay will do.

For the Canadian Bacon/ham slice I used the darkest of the bacon color clays from the bacon tutorial (you can find it here)

For the egg layer you have 2 choices, for the fried egg I used a 50/50 mix of white and translucent clay. For the scrambled layer I used the clay leftover from our scrambled egg tutorial (here)

For the cheese just use a mix of yellow and orange to give a “cheesy color”

I used Translucent Liquid Sculpey to glue the layers together because we were combining baked and un-baked clay and the TLS acts like a glue to make sure the layers stay together.



No comments:

Post a Comment